PostCheck is a very nice plugin for Apple's Address Book. PostCheck only works with addresses in the United States. Be more productive with PostCheck.
PostCheck is an address missing a ZIP Code? Do you know the ZIP Code, but you're not sure what city it's for? Look up your missing address information with a single click, rather than visiting USPS.com each time.
PostCheck will also reformat an address to conform to the United States Post Office standards. PostCheck is a great addition to the Google Maps Plugin!
Here are some key features of "PostCheck":
· Find ZIP Codes - If you're address has a valid city and state, PostCheck will lookup and enter the ZIP Code. A valid street address will let PostCheck find the full ZIP+4 Code.
· Find cities and states - Given a valid ZIP Code, PostCheck will lookup and enter the corresponding city and state for the address.
· Verify and standardize - PostCheck will format your addresses the best it can to conform to these standards.
· Limited to 5 address lookups.
· Batch lookups are not supported.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Improved USPS error handling.
· Turned off Google suggestions by default. Can be enabled in PostCheck's preferences.