PixAM is a free and easy to use, menubar based Mac OS X application that will allow you to quickly share your screenshots or any other images. Clip a screenshot and share it to Pix.AM.
A short link to your snapshot will be automatically copied to your clipboard to be used to share it with your friends.
NOTE: To download PixAM via the App Store, an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "PixAM":
· You can clip a Full screen, a Window or a custom Rectangle. And even more, you can share any image with your friends with one click!
· After taking screenshot, you can use some tools to highlight screenshot details. You can use Brush, Line, Rectangle and Oval. If you don’t want to share confidential or private data, you can use Blur tool to hide some screenshot details.
· After screenshot clipping all images are saved using Pix.AM cloud service on many free image sharing web sites.
· 64-bit processor
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Adds option to compress Retina images before sharing or saving operations
· Improves Retina display support