Phoenix Viewer is a very easy to use and efficient Third Party Viewer designed to be used with Second Life and other virtual worlds.
Phoenix Viewer is based on Linden Lab's Viewer Version 1.23.5 and Snowglobe 1.5, with features added to improve performance, increase usability, and generally enhance the user's overall experience.
· Second Life account
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· RLV updates (Kitty Barnett)
· Optional support group viewer version identification (Zi Ree, Kadah Koba)
· GPU table updates (TankMaster Finesmith)
· Added CHOP, MAINT, EXP, SINV, PATHBUG, and DOC to jira parser (TankMaster Finesmith)
· Direct Delivery support (Kadah Coba)
· Option to show script time in either ms or µSeconds (Kadah Coba)
· Allow /me' when using viewer prefix (Inusaito Kanya)
· Support for CreateInventoryCategory capability (Henri Beauchamp)
· Backport of V3 inventory loading at login (Henri Beauchamp & Singularity Viewer)
· Additional fast timers from V3 (Henri Beauchamp)