Phzilla acts as a protective screener between the user and the internet. The server downloads the page into its memory, and then displays it to the user.
From the point-of-view (in the technical sense) of the host hosting the target site, only the server visited. This means only the server's IP will be logged, and not the user's.
Phzilla allows you to open links by PhProxy.
The Phzilla (formerly PhProxy - InBasic) add-on is cross-platform and it works on Mac OS X, Windows and Linux.
Phzilla is cross-platform and it works on Mac OS X and Windows.
Here are some key features of "Phzilla":
· PhProxy per Tab.
· Decode Base 64 of addresses in statusbar and addressbar.
· Copy original link (Ctrl C) when mouse is over link.
· open links by PhProxy.
· Update PhProxy list from protected server.
· Full control over page-controllers.
· Firefox 3.0a1 - 13.0a1
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fixed problems with open tab in FF10.