PeraPeraPrv (P3) is a Java based fully functional multi platform supporting twitter client. P3 comes with support for Mac OS Xs Linux, and Windows OSs.
P3 features easy filtering extract or hiding particular @id's or keywords.
Here are some key features of "PeraPeraPrv":
· Follower's Timeline view (You can get 20-200 tweets with setting in Setting> Preference)
· Replies view Replies view
· Direct Message View
· Multiple Filtering view tracks with extract with @ ids and keywords.
· Easy messaging with pressing Return/Enter key. Reply or Direct Message is automatically prepared from your looking view. Easy messaging with pressing Return / Enter key. Reply or Direct Message is automatically prepared from your looking view.
· Multiple @reply with pressing right arrow key on list Multiple @ reply with pressing right arrow key on list
· Customizable coloring related tweets Customizable coloring related tweets
· Customizable application fonts and tweet's Customizable application fonts and tweet's
· Quick Changing list style (show/hide pictures or so) for your business.You can hide picture quickly when your manager comes:-) Quick Changing list style (show / hide pictures or so) for your business.You can hide picture quickly when your manager comes :-)
· Hiding @id's or containing keywords tweets temporary Hiding @ id's or containing keywords tweets temporary
· Multi language support with XML in .jar bundle Multi language support with XML in. Jar bundle
· Works well with Dropbox .It makes you always use your customized settings.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Web browser work function change
· Official raised the priority of RT icon display
· Mention / DM to get the number, Timeline of half the number of acquisition
· Always when you start # DM / Mention that to obtain
· Twitter pop-up menu to set the default search
· Did the dialog has been completely restored
· "When you start DM / Mention to get a" The abolishment of the options
· "Button-size correction" option abolished
· "Pop-up menu and add the Twitter Search" option obsolete