Pandora Desktop 2.0.8
A platform-independent software application that enables you to search and play Pandora radio stations right from your Mac's desktop
With Pandora Desktop, you will not have to open your browser to play Pandora radio. From the main window, you can select your favorite radio stations, control the playback and view the currently playing song and artwork.
Furthermore, Pandora Desktop does not include any ads and the music is played at 192k bits per second. You can also choose between various skins.
Being developed using Adobe AIR, Pandora Desktop is cross-platform and can be used on any operating system that comes with Adobe AIR support (e.g. Mac OS X, Windows, Linux).
- Various skins
- Listen for up to five hours in a row
- 192K audio quality
- Listen to Pandora from your desktop
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in version 2.0.6
- You can now view your song history. Just click on the album art to reveal arrows to navigate through the last hour of your playlist. Thumb up (or down) or buy any song that played in the last hour.
- Added a progress bar. Want to know how much is left to play of the current track? Just click the album art to reveal the time elapsed and remaining for the current track.
- The app remembers where you placed it on your desktop and how loud you like your music. The next time you start it, it's right where you left it.
- Song transitions have been sped up so you don't need to wait long for a thumbs down to get rid of the current song.