OutlookMsg Viewer 2.1
Add it to your Download Basket!
Add it to your Watch List!
What's new in OutlookMsg Viewer 2.1:
- improved handling of inline RTF display as well as inline attachments (more reliable in many cases, and added internationalization support)
- added support for decoding of compressed RTF within vCards, which is now stored in text format within the vCard itself. You may wish to re-process your contact files since additional information may be included that was not converted by earlier versions.
- fixed bug in vCard output that prevented embedded photos from being read
- fixed bug where certain vCards (e.g., those processed by CardScan) were not recognized
malware send us
- LICENSE TYPE:
- FILE SIZE:
- 9.7 MB
- OUR RATING:
- DEVELOPED BY:
- Element TwentySix
- USER RATING:
- Home \ Internet Utilities
View the content of MSG files directly from within your email clientThe proprietary format can be easily opened by other PCs but, it is not recognized by Mac OS X by default eve if you use Microsoft Outlook for Mac or Apple’s default email client. Thanks to OutlookMsg Viewer, you can now open all received MSG files using the desired email client.
Once installed, OutlookMsg Viewer allows you to view MSG files directly within your email client without extracting or converting the file. At the same time, OutlookMsg Viewer is capable to batch process multiple files, convert and import vCards into Apple’s Address Book or Contacts app.
Install it once and use it with different email clientsAs mentioned earlier, you can use OutlookMsg Viewer with Apple’s Email app, Microsoft’s Outlook, Thunderbird or any other email client to view the MSG files with ease. In other words, you’ll not need a second application to view the messages, the generated RTFs are seamlessly displayed in the body of your email.
What is more, OutlookMsg Viewer is capable to convert all original email attachments regardless of their file type. Consequently, you can open and view PDF files, Excel spreadsheets, Word documents and more.
Also opens OFT, PST and Winmail.dat filesAs an added bonus, OutlookMsg Viewer comes with support for OFT, PST and Winmail.dat files, fact that renders useless other third-party apps designed to handle these files.
On top of that, OutlookMsg Viewer allows you to manually configure different email clients or address books and choose to display RTFs as inline HTML. You can also choose to display attachments inside your email and set OutlookMsg Viewer to use the EML suffix without the MSG extension at the end of the file. Power-users can use CRC32 to increase the speed with which the previously converted files are processed.
OutlookMsg Viewer was reviewed by George Popescu, last updated on May 14th, 2014
Runs on: Mac OS X 10.5 or later (Universal Binary)