OpenDrive is an easy to use online storage utility. Your new drive will be accessible by clicking on Finder under devices or in your Application folder.
From there you'll be able to drag and drop any file and have it instantly uploaded to OpenDrive. You can Open, Modify, and Save just like a traditional drive, but you can also right click on the file and under Properties you'll find the link to share file with anyone.
You can access your files remotely from any connection by visiting OpenDrive.com and signing in with your username and password.
Here are some key features of "OpenDrive":
- Online Storage:
- Store your documents, music and pictures online with instant access, sharing and collaboration all in a simple to use, secure, environment.
- Online Backup:
- Backup all your data online, completely secured in our state of the art datacenters and accessible whenever and wherever you need it.
- File Syncing:
- Sync files and folders on your computer or external storage device temporarily or permanently with OpenDrive. Feel secure knowing that you can reach your data at anytime.
- Online Collaboration:
- OpenDrive makes file collaboration simple and secure. Be in control with our straight forward user management, online office suite, file revision history and stay on track with project discussion.
- Online File Sharing:
- Share files and folders with anyone or add users to your OpenDrive account. Stop be restricted by email attachment size - share files simply with OpenDrive.
- File Hotlinking:
- Directly link or embed any of your files for use in emails, websites, or social networks. Files download quickly without the restrictions of download pages.
- 5 GB Storage
- 100 MB Max File Size
- 1 GB/Day Bandwidth
- 200 kb/s Speed
- Limited Direct Linking
- Watermarks image files
- Sync and backup task notifications
- Task bar icon carsh fix