OmegleSpy-Z is a free and open-source project which provides two major components.
The first is an application agnostic Java library (omeglespy-z-core) for interfacing with omegle.
The OmegleSpy-Z library can generate multiple simultaneous connections to omegle and joining them together.
Additionally, The OmegleSpy-Z library has a facility for observing these joined conversations and allowing an implementing application to interject its own chat.
The second component of is a desktop GUI application which uses the omeglespy-z-core library to pair 2 random strangers, essentially allowing you to spy on their conversation.
OmegleSpy-Z is a cross-platform utility capable of running on any operating system that comes with Java support (e.g. Mac OS X, Windows, Linux).
Here are some key features of "OmegleSpy-Z":
· an easy to use interface
· a cool icon
· impersonate either stranger (the stranger you're impersonating has no idea!!!)
· selectively disconnect strangers
· swap out a stranger with a brand new stranger
· block the strangers from chatting with each other; or not! You decide.
· automatically disconnect chat bots. or people who ask "asl?" or people who talk about their cats.
· keyboard shortcuts for common tasks