MailForge is a mail client designed to provide powerful email managing solutions that will improve your workflow.
MailForge provides support for POP3 and IMAP email accounts and displays the contained data in a tabbed interface.
MailForge is able to filter your messages using powerful algorithms that will help you find exactly what you need.
Here are some key features of "MailForge":
· Full UTF-8 support
· View plain or HTML emails
· Send text or formatted emails
· Advanced attachment saving
· Edit all parts of an incoming email
· Easily redirect emails
· Manual filtering
· Import from Eudora
· 30 days trial period.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Filters not working; MF has experienced a slight issue Automatic Filters still broken
· Filter not triggered by email address in "From" Automatic filter not working on multiple messages New mail count incorrect (again)
· MF hung while filtering
· Automatic filtering seems not to work (or work correctly)
· Filtered messages still shown in Inbox after having been moved to another mailbox Import of "Transfer to" filters lack target mailbox
· Minor Mantis problem
· Interface text error ( check mail ...)