An open-source RSS/Atom feed reader for text terminals
Newsbeuter's great configurability and vast number of features make it a perfect choice for people that need a slick and fast feed reader that can be completely controlled via keyboard.
- Subscribe to RSS 0.9x, 1.0, 2.0 and Atom feeds
- Download podcasts
- Freely configure your keyboard shortcuts
- Search through all downloaded articles
- Categorize and query your subscriptions with a flexible tag system
- Integrate any data source through a flexible filter and plugin system
- Automatically remove unwanted articles through a "killfile"
- Define "meta feeds" using a powerful query language
- Synchronize newsbeuter with your bloglines.com account
- Import and exporting your subscriptions with the widely used OPML format
- Freely define newsbeuter's look'n'feel through free color configurability and format strings
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Add bookmark script for getpocket.com support (Andreas Happe).
- Fix issues with the build process on OpenBSD (Kyle Isom).
- Make guid generation smarter (Jochen Sprickerhof).
- In the feed list, quitting now is the same as clearing the tag in case a tag is selected.