NeoRouter Mesh 126.96.36.19928
A very powerful application that was developed in order to provide its users with a reliable remote access and VPN service in the same package.
The NeoRouter server program is hosted on fast and reliable server clusters managed by the NeoRouter team. Users can simply setup the NeoRouter clients and get connected within minutes.
- Support Windows (from Windows 2000 to Win7), Mac OSX (from Tiger to Snow Leopard), Linux i386/x64 (all major distros), FreeBSD, Android and router firmwares (openwrt, tomato and fon).
- P2P Connection:
- NeoRouter can setup direct peer-to-peer (P2P) connection between computers and achieve fastest connection speed.
- Unattended servers:
- NeoRouter runs as a system service (daemon) and will automatically reconnect after reboot.
- Roaming user profile:
- You can sign in from any computer using the same account and your profile (including the computer list and your preference) will roam with you.
- Advanced user management and access control:
- You can create multiple users with different privileges, and grant accesses to a computer or a service individually. For example, you can prevent your gamer friend Bob from accessing the photos you shared with mom.
- High portability:
- You can run NeoRouter portable client from a USB drive without installation. This feature is especially useful if you are using a computer that you do not have the privileges to setup new software, e.g. in a library or hotel.
- You can personalize the user interface with your native language and favorite skin. Business users can even integrate your company's logo.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- What's new:
- Both NeoRouter client and server support OpenWrt Attitude Adjustment (brcm47xx/ar71xx/x86)
- NeoRouter Network Explorer for Linux and FreeBSD
- Show Android devices in the computer list in all editions of NeoRouter clients