NCP Secure Entry Client 2.05 Build 14711
Remote access VPN software for OS X designed to provide you with remote access and secure communications between multiple networks in a VPN
NCP technology provides support for organizations who want to leverage the latest end-devices to increase staff productivity, reduce network administration and adapt secure policy changes on-the-fly.
The NCP Secure Entry Mac Client is a component of NCP's Next Generation Network Access Technology.
The IPsec standard forms the basis of highly secure data connections to VPN gateways of all well-known providers. The connection is set up via any network (including iPhone tethering via USB or Bluetooth).
From anywhere in the world, mobile users can access a corporate network with their Mac.
The NCP Secure Entry Client Mac is easy to install and to use, and the intuitive, graphical user interface shows all connection and security states before as well as during data connections.
- Supports all transmission networks like LAN or iPhone Tethering via USB or Bluetooth
- Authentication is possible with Pre-Shared Keys, OTP tokens or certificates
- Easy import of vpn configuration files from different vendors (e.g. PCF files) is possible
- The embedded cryptographic module has been validated as conformant to FIPS 140-2 (certificate #1051)
NCP Secure Entry Client
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- New Features and Enhancements:
- OS X 10.8 and 10.9 Support
- This release is ONLY supported on OS X 10.8 and 10.9.