Musicality lets you keep listening to music in a different window even when you close or restart your browser.
Musicality is user-friendly and provides you basic controls for listening your favorite music.
With keyboard shortcuts, media keys, the Apple remote, Growl notifications, and Last.fm scrobbling...Musicality makes your music better.
NOTE: To buy Musicality via the App Store, an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "Musicality":
One player, much musicality:
· Musicality lets you switch quickly and easily between Pandora, Last.fm and Grooveshark (with more on the way) so you can enjoy your music no matter where it lives.
Rock the keyboard:
· Use the media keys or define your own keyboard shortcuts to play, pause, skip, and rate your music without leaving your current application or even taking your hands off the keyboard.
· Musicality supports the Apple Remote so you can play, pause, skip and even rate your music without ever leaving the dance floor.
Break free of the browser:
· Get your music out of the browser and into a streamlined window of its own. Close it, and the music keeps on playing. No more juggling browser tabs, or accidentally closing the wrong window.
· Musicality works with the popular Growl notification service, letting you know which song is playing—including the title, artist, album, and even the cover art—simply and unobtrusively.
· Musicality can send information about the songs you play to Last.fm, where you can share it, track it, and graph your listening trends in all kinds of interesting ways.
· 10 days trial
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fixed a bug that could cause Pandora Radio to get stuck on pause. That's no fun at all.
· Fixed a few bugs in the audio handling that could cause garbled audio or audio dropouts.
· Fixed Grooveshark song notifications again. Hopefully they will keep working for a while now that their big website redesign has settled down.
· The next and previous buttons on Logitech keyboards are now supported.