Multisite for iWeb gives you the possibility to use iWeb for multiple separate sites by providing the tools to manage all the details. This way you can use iWeb to develop several websites and publish them separately.
Multisite for iWeb will also reduce the publishing time by allowing you to publish only the site you want rather than every site each time. The user can easily add, duplicate and remove sites as needed.
Here are some key features of "Multisite for iWeb":
· Import and export sites to easily move them between people and computers
· Build multiple websites with iWeb. Set the current site and all the details are taken care of for you
· Create, duplicate, or delete entire sites
· iWeb ’09, ’08 or iWeb 1.1.2 (iLife 2006)
· 30 days trial
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Quickly find sites by name - save time when managing dozens or hundreds of sites
· Full support for keyboard navigation - use the Return key to set the current site without reaching for the mouse
· Lists the number of sites shown and total site count