Multiple Tab Handler provides features to handle multiple tabs at once, for example, close them, reload them, and so on. When you press the mouse button and drag over tabs, they are selected.
After you release the button, the popup to choose command will be shown. Of course, you can toggle selection by Ctrl-click on each tab and call features from the context menu. Yes, the behavior looks like Excel.
By the way, Multiple Tab Handler includes "Duplicate Tab", "Close All Tabs", "Close Left Tabs", "Close Right Tabs", "Copy URL" and "Close Similar Tabs" features.
The Multiple Tab Handler add-on is cross-platform and it works on Mac OS X, Windows and Linux.
Here are some key features of "Multiple Tab Handler":
Buit-in features for selected tabs:
· Close selected tabs
· Close not-selected tabs
· Reload selected tabs
· Duplicate selected tabs
· Pin/unpin selected tabs (Minefield/Firefox 4)
· Move selected tabs to a group (Minefield/Firefox 4)
· Move selected tabs to a new window
· Bookmark selected tabs
· Copy URIs/titles+URIs/HTML links for selected tabs to the clipboard
· Save (download) selected tabs to the local disk
· Print selected tabs (require Print All Tabs: https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/addon/5142 )
Extra features for general tab context menu:
· Close right tabs
· Close left tabs
· Close all tabs include the selected tab
· Close similar tabs (same domain) exclude the selected tabs
· Firefox 10.0 and later
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fixed: Move all selected tabs to a newly opened window correctly on Firefox 19 and later.
· Update "ru" locale (by Infocatcher)
· Update "zh-TW" locale (by HJL)
· Modified: "jar" archive is no longer included.