Free and small launcher utility that allows you to run multiple versions of Firefox side-by-side
MultiFirefox helps you set up multiple profiles (one or more for each version of Firefox), remembers your last launch preferences for easy launching, has auto-updating built in for when we make improvements, and is 100% open source, MIT licensed.MultiFirefox
MultiFirefox is written natively in Objective-C, but was originally written in Python and wxPython.
1. Install two versions of Firefox into your Applications folder and name them differently (e.g. "Firefox3" and "Firefox2").
2. Copy MultiFirefox into your Applications folder
3. Launch MultiFirefox from your Applications folder
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Minor fixes:
- Fix for running multiple profiles with the same Firefox installation
- UI clean-up for oddly-out-of-line buttons