Mikogo is an easy to use and secure, cross-platform online meeting tool available for use on Mac OS X, Windows and Linux computers.
Mikogo is a fast and secure solution suitable for anyone looking to organize online meetings and Web presentations, with many valuable features enhancing the user's desktop sharing.
Share your screen with up to 10 participants and conduct presentations in true color quality live over the Web, while still sitting at your desk. Available at anytime, anywhere and for everyone, Mikogo is a breeze for any user regardless of technical ability.
Here are some key features of "Mikogo":
· Screen Sharing: with up to 25 participants in real-time
· Switch Presenter: allow a participant to become presenter and share their screen
· Participant Pointer: participants can click in their viewer window to display their colored mouse cursor on the current presenter’s screen, aiding discussion and demonstrations.
· Pause Transmission: simply pause screen transmission and place the meeting on hold
· Copy/Paste/Email Meeting Info: quickly send you participants the required meeting info
· Voice Conferencing Service: If you require a conference calling service, feel free to use the provided Mikogo numbers. Participants call an appropriate number (based on location) and enter the current meeting ID. All participants will then be connected in a conference call.
· 256-Bit AES Encryption: All transmitted information during a meeting is encrypted via 256-Bit AES end-to-end encryption.
· Cross-Platform Functionality: both PC and Mac users can participate in Mikogo meetings, regardless of whether the meeting was started on a PC or Mac.
· This demo version comes with a limited features set (the whiteboard, back monitor and file transfer can only be used after purchasing a business plan)