Mendeley is designed for the academic community and represents a very efficient tool for searching, organizing, managing references. You can easily read, annotate, add new entries and even backup your work
Mendeley can be used for all types of projects and allows you to keep your research organized.
Mendeley is great if you have to share you data with your colleagues since its database can be accessed online.
NOTE: To be able to use Mdeley Desktop on your Mac you will need an account that you can create HERE.
Here are some key features of "Mendeley Desktop":
· Automatically generate bibliographies
· Easily import papers from other research software
· Find relevant papers based on what you’re reading
· Read papers on the go
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fixed word upper case citation error
· Removed CiteULike
· Ris exporter now uses absolute path instead of relative
· Fixed Crash in Windows when clicking Reload in Notes tab
· Fixed Citation error