MediaFire Desktop 184.108.40.20664
A desktop application that offers a quick and easy way to share, backup and store large amounts of data on your MediaFire account
The advantage of MediaFire Desktop is that it allows you to access all your media, anywhere you go. Sync seamlessly across devices and easily share any file or folder from this desktop client.
Furthermore, MediaFire Desktop places a special folder on your Mac's drive that automatically syncs with the cloud version. As soon as you copy files to the cloud or the local folder, they will sync in both ways.
- Secure online storage
- Installs a special folder that automatically syncs with the cloud
- Capture screenshots and upload them to MediaFire
- Easily share links to files and folders
- Select which folders in your MediaFire account to sync
- Desktop notifications support
- Connect to personal proxies
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in version 0.15.2.4511 Beta
- Screenshot annotations now have color control:
- Now you can dress-up your screenshot’s annotation with colors. You can now set the color of all of the annotation elements (i.e., arrows, frames, text, backgrounds, etc.) from a rich selection of eye-catching colors. Set warnings in red, for example add the annotation, “Add no annotations here!” for irony. Add color-coded arrows, and rectangles. Fill text boxes and frames with color too. Assign colors to text! Even on a letter by letter basis.
- Obliterate sensitive information from screenshots with the blur tool: