MediaFire Desktop description
A desktop application that offers a quick and easy way to share, backup and store large amounts of data on your MediaFire account
MediaFire Desktop is a very useful application that gives you the possibility to place your files into the cloud with a single click. With MediaFire Desktop, you can easily share, backup, store, and collaborate, all directly from your desktop.
The advantage of MediaFire Desktop is that it allows you to access all your media, anywhere you go. Sync seamlessly across devices and easily share any file or folder from this desktop client.
Furthermore, MediaFire Desktop places a special folder on your Mac's drive that automatically syncs with the cloud version. As soon as you copy files to the cloud or the local folder, they will sync in both ways.
Here are some key features of "MediaFire Desktop":
- Secure online storage
- Installs a special folder that automatically syncs with the cloud
- Capture screenshots and upload them to MediaFire
- Easily share links to files and folders
- Select which folders in your MediaFire account to sync
- Desktop notifications support
- Connect to personal proxies
- 64-bit processor
- At least 1GB of RAM
- At least 600MB of free space
- MediaFire account
- Screenshot annotations now have color control:
- Now you can dress-up your screenshot’s annotation with colors. You can now set the color of all of the annotation elements (i.e., arrows, frames, text, backgrounds, etc.) from a rich selection of eye-catching colors. Set warnings in red, for example add the annotation, “Add no annotations here!” for irony. Add color-coded arrows, and rectangles. Fill text boxes and frames with color too. Assign colors to text! Even on a letter by letter basis.
- Obliterate sensitive information from screenshots with the blur tool:
- Need to send a screenshot that also happened to capture some information (e.g., Social Security number, home address, embarrassing browser history or other folks’ email addresses) that you’d just rather not include? Just use the screenshot tool’s new “blur” tool to smear these sensitive details into illegibility. The blur tool works by convoluting pixels into an impenetrable smudge. Now you can have the best of all worlds: the a...