MaxBulk Mailer is a full featured MacOS bulk mailer, a program able to send commercial mailings to up to several hundreds of email addresses very easily.
MaxBulk Mailer is fast and fully customizable. It uses mailings as documents with configuration data, mailing text and mailing list built-in. Furthermore MaxBulk do Mail Merge using a complete customizable tags set.
With MaxBulk Mailer you will create, manage and send your own powerful, personalized marketing message to your customers and potential customers.
MaxBulk Mailer is a software tool that you purchase once, no need to pay on a per-email basis to submission services.
Here are some key features of "MaxBulk Mailer":
· Send Text or HTML mails in a way mail client software always shows the format it supports (Multipart MIME).
· Full support for international characters (36 different encodings).
· Multiple customizable easy-to-use mail accounts.
· Full POP3, APOP and ESMTP Authentication.
· Drag and drop support for mailing text and address list.
· Easy importation of mailing lists with advanced parser and duplicates checking, including from clipboard.
· SMTP log control (Commands and responses).
· Mails can be sent all at once, in groups or one by one.
· Custom Tags [Fullname], [Firstname], [Surname], [Company] and [Date] for mail merge.
· Mail server setup with Internet Config control panel.
· File attachments support (Base64, UUEncode, MacBinary, BinHex, AppleSingle and AppleDouble).
· Mail scheduling (Mail delayed delivery).
· 32 MB of RAM
· 800x600 resolution, thousands of colors
· 50 Mb of hard drive space
· 5 seconds start-up nag screen.
· Mails sent with the unregistered version have an "unregistered" signature added to them.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· [Upg] The email address validation function has been enhanced to accept international addresses.
· [Upg] Sender address reseted from 'Error-To' address to 'From' address in case of server error (Sender rejected).
· [Fix] Quotes no longer added when using full name and UTF-8, and no comma in the name.
· [Fix] Drag and Drops from the Mac OS X Address Book works again (broken in a previous version).
· [Fix] Several headers are now title-cased.