Master Password+ 1.21.2
A Firefox and Thunderbird add-on that provides various enhancements for "master password".
Master Password+ will integrate quickly into your Firefox and you will be able to easily manage it via the Add-ons window that you can access through the Tools menu.
The Master Password+ add-on is cross-platform and it works on Mac OS X, Windows and Linux.
- Ability to enable or disable timeout
- Toolbar, addressbar and statusbar icons
- Icons are dynamic and represent current state of master password, such as locked/unlocked or unset
- Options to hide the icons and/or menu items
- Set options directly from "Change Master Password" window
- Lock application on demand or with timer
- Two different timers for logout and lock
- Hotkey to logout/login master security device (default: ALT + L)
- Hotkey to lock application and/or individual windows (default: ALT + SHIFT + L and CTRL + ALT + SHIFT + L)
- Easy access to options or set/change master password via right click on toolbar/statusbar icons or tools menu
- Option to prompt master password on startup (work around for Bug 536140 which prompts multiple times for master password on startup).
- Option to suppress all or duplicate master password prompt popups (added in v1.2.20101212) (Note: when prompts are suppressed, they are actually being canceled. This means whatever requested master password will be notified as if user canceled the prompt, this might bring unexpected results.)
- Temporary suppress MP prompts
- Audio and icon blinking notifications when MP prompt was suppressed
- Notification bar when MP suppressed
- Lock application after NN incorrect entered passwords
- Support for Thunderbird
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- hidden option extensions.masterPasswordPlus.lockignorefirstkey, that controls when pressing a key on locked window: should it be passed to the MP prompt or not (controls a feature introduced in v1.20)
- in Firefox/Thunderbird 8.0+ a link at General tab in options window to open all available settings
- prompt to delete all settings when uninstalling MP+
- ignored forceprompt setting