An easy to use email client.
Offering an unprecedented degree of flexibility, Mailsmith can be customized to serve your needs through its powerful editing, filtering, and searching capabilities. Mailsmith also has extensive scripting support, giving you complete control over your email experience.
Mailsmith provides a depth of functionality that makes it an appropriate tool for both casual email users and "power users" who receive and store thousands of messages. New users will appreciate its graceful and flexible interface, and sophisticated users will find its range of powerful features indispensable from the outset.
Mailsmith's filters let you automate almost any task you can think of, short of reading your mail for you.
- Organize and process email.
- Handle spam.
- Text-only email.
- Streamlined email creation.
- Extensive AppleScript support.
- BBEdit-powered text editing and transformation.
- Integrated support for PGP 8.
- Works with Apple Address Book.
- Advanced search functionality.
- Mac OS X technology support.
- Flexible email account management.
- Easy transition.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Fixed bug in which space-bar navigation didn't work correctly.
- Fixed memory leaks discovered during rebuild/migration testing.
- Mailsmith no longer checks the installed version of SpamSieve; this avoids problems in which the version number in newer versions incorrectly failed the requirements test, so that Mailsmith thought that SpamSieve was not available.