Mailplane 3.4.1 Build 1358
Add it to your Download Basket!
Add it to your Watch List!
What's new in Mailplane 3.4.1 Build 1358:
- New HotKeys - You can now define hotkeys for "Compose Note to Self" and "Toggle Do Not Disturb" inside "Preferences... > Shortcuts".
- Default Image Conversion Settings - "Preferences... > Attachments" now contains image conversion settings which defaults how images should be handled in Mailplane. You can override them on demand inside the file chooser and attachment dialog.
- Trackpad Gestures - You can now use the two-finger slide gesture to go back or forward in the browsing history.
- Streak - Thanks to Streak for solving the painful crash we had since the beginning of the year. We're sorry that it took longer than expected. Streak was seriously resource strapped during the last few months.
malware send us
- LICENSE TYPE:
- FILE SIZE:
- 21.8 MB
- OUR RATING:
- DEVELOPED BY:
- uncomplex gmbh
- USER RATING:
- Home \ Internet Utilities
Mailplane is a simple Mac app that will work with your Gmail accounts, and provides the same browser experience, without making you use different apps or instances. Mailplane can connect to as many Gmail accounts as you like, and also provides access to the Google Calendars associated with the accounts.
Easy to install and setup desktop client for your Gmail accountsRight off the bat, within the Mailplane Preferences window, you must provide the credentials for the Gmail accounts that you want to monitor and manage. Once the setup is complete, Mailplane can open different Mail and Calendar tabs for each of your accounts.
Of course, you can rearrange them anyway you like, and you can easily keep track of each account by reading the top tab label. For your convenience, Mailplane can integrate with the Contacts application and import your address book in no time.
User friendly Gmail desktop client featuring extensive functionalitiesSince the Mailplane tabs retain the design of the Gmail web portal, finding your way around is extremely intuitive. However, Mailplane also comes with a collection of plug-ins that enable you to receive notifications, to send scheduled emails, to control when you send and receive messages, and so on.
In addition, the app displays the unread count for all accounts in the status bar icon, while the associated menu provides a list with the most recent emails, organized by accounts. Last but not least, Mailplane provides support for the Gmail keyboard shortcuts, and you are advised to activate them to make sure everything works properly.
Uncomplicated email desktop client that preserves the Gmail designMailplane proposes a simple solution for managing all your Gmail accounts in a centralized manner, without having to renounce the familiar web service design. As a result, Mailplane comes with a tabbed user interface that enables you to view the Mail and Calendar categories for multiple Gmail accounts, and even provides additional functionalities via built-in plug-ins.
Mailplane was reviewed by Iulia Ivan, last updated on March 13th, 2015
Runs on: Mac OS X 10.7 or later (Intel only)
feature list requirements limitations