MailSteward Lite 10.3.1 Build 1280
Gives you the possibility to easily archive your emails.
Just click on the Archive button and MailSteward Lite will go to work storing copies of all your email, both text and HTML versions, and attachments, into a relational database file.
You can then retrieve email from the database by searching on Date, From, To, Subject, Mailbox, and/or Body text.
By default, MailSteward Lite will create a database file called myemaildb on your Desktop, and it will archive the email from the IN and SENT boxes of all your email accounts, including attachments and HTML versions.
Simply press the Settings button if you want to change any of these defaults.
- Works with Mac OS X Mail to archive all your email text in a relational database.
- Works with most mbox files exported from Microsoft Entourage, Eudora, or other email clients.
- Works with all locally stored POP, .Mac, and IMAP email accounts in the OS X Mail app.
- Select emails from archive by date range and keywords in the To, From, Subject, Mailbox, or Body fields.
- Sort by date, To, From, Subject, or unique ID.
- Search binary attachments that contain any text.
- Print email list, or individual email, or all emails in a list.
- Save email list, or individual email, or all emails to a text file.
- All email folders are left undisturbed.
- Options to store attachments, HTML, enriched text, and raw source, as well as plain text.
- Native Cocoa application that supports OS X 10.5 or greater (Leopard or Snow Leopard).
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Fix bug causing a crash when importing multi-line MailTags.