MailCM makes it easy for you to copy different details from email messages.
Here are some key features of "MailCM":
The following menu items are available for copying the given property:
· All Headers. All the headers of the message.
· Content. Contents of an email message.
· Date. The date a message was received*.
· Time. The time a message was received*.
· Message ID. The unique message ID string*.
· Source. Raw source of the message.
· Reply To. The address that replies should be sent to*.
· Sender. The sender of the message*.
· Subject. The subject of the message*.
*Multiple message selection yields a list of values
Preferences. Use the System Preference pane to specify which message properties you would like to appear in the contextual menu. By default all properties are included.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· For MailMBI: Management of the various options available in Preferences has been simplified by moving the Preferences pane out of System Preferences and into the menu bar application itself. This simplifies both installation and access of preferences for MailMBI. (Note: MailCM, the contextual menu, still requires the system preference pane if you choose to use it rather than MailMBI. MailCM can not be used on Mac OS X 10.6+., use MailMBI instead.).