Mail Scheduler is the ultimate utility to send delayed and repeated messages.
There are several ways to use Mail Scheduler, while it's still pretty easy to use.
NOTE: To buy Mail Scheduler via the App Store an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "Mail Scheduler":
· Send simple messages by entering the subject, email addresses en text.
· Use your standard email application to create complex messages. Even html messages and attachments.
· Send messages once. Want to send a message two years from now? No problem! Just add it to Mail Scheduler, set the date and forget about it.
· Send messages every year, every month, every day or even every hour.
· Progressive schedule: Send a message each xx days and slowly decrease the interval time down to every hour. This is the perfect way to make sure you'll get an answer!
· Has its own SMTP Server and HTTP Server, so you can run it either on your own or on another computer.
· Mail Scheduler allows you to use your browser in order to adjust the schedule of any message.
· Runs in the background.
· 30 days trial period.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· A couple of bugs fixed