To take full advantage of the Lock The Text add-on follow the steps described below:
· to lock the text, highlight any part of the text then select 'Lock'
· to unlock text, highlight the text (including the --BEGIN/END LOCKTHETEXT-· markers), then select 'Unlock'
· focus your cursor in an input/textarea field without any selection, then select 'Lock' will lock all your editing text
· locked text can only be unlocked with the same passphrase which is used to lock the text
· if you selection is in an input/textarea field, locked/unlocked text will replace your selection
· if you selection is not in an input/textarea field (e.g. html email body or rich format doc), locked/unlocked text will display in a new window
The Lock The Text extension is cross-platform and it works on Windows, Linux and Mac OS.
- Added Italian translation.