LiteSpeed Web Server is a powerful, high performance, secure and interchangeable Apache web server.
LiteSpeed Web Server is able to provide support for thousands of concurrent connections. LiteSpeed Web Server is designed to be less vulnerable when facing different attacks.
Here are some key features of "LiteSpeed Web Server":
· Dynamic Content Generation
· Virtual Hosting
· Per-Directory configuration file (.htaccess) support
· 15 days trial
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Added setting to hide the LiteSpeed signature in the default error pages.
· Added ability to use sendfile() to send back dynamic responses.
· Updated in-GUI settings explanations.
· Added option to stop the server from aborting external application processes even when the client connection has been broken.
· Added PHP suEXEC daemon ability to kill runaway child processes.
· Reserved connections for the WebAdmin console to ensure accessibility regardless of the current number of connections.
· Added CGI daemon ability to log processes killed by signals to stderr.
· Fixed FileETag directive and rewrite rule incompatibility.
· Fixed FreeBSD realtime stats error.
· Updated PHP build utility to support up to PHP 5.3.25 and 5.4.15.
· Discontinued support for Solaris SPARC.