Linkclump is a Google Chrome add-on that lets you use your mouse for dragging and dropping a box around the links you want to open.
All the links will open up into new tabs when you release the mouse button.
Linkclump is cross-platform and it works on Windows, Mac OS X and Linux.
NOTE: To install the Linkclump extension, drag and drop the downloaded .crx file onto the Chrome Extensions window.
Here are some key features of "Linkclump":
· Action: choose to open links as new tabs, into a new window, copy to clipboard or saved to your bookmarks. You can setup multiple actions.
· Activation: choose how to activated the selection box using different mouse and key combinations (including shift/alt/ctrl).
· Smart Select: tries to select only the important links on the page. Turn off this option to open all selected links.
· Auto Scroll: the page will automatically scroll up/down to make it easier to select all the links at once.
· Exclude Words: exclude links that contain certain words.
· Delay: set a delay between the opening of each tab.
· Google Chrome
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Set "block repeat links in selection" to default to true
· Allowed floats for the delay