LeechCraft is a cross-platform environment that allows you to browse the web, read feeds and download files via BitTorrent.
LeechCraft can also be used to play/stream podcasts or chat via instant messaging. It also includes support for modules that you can install at any time.
Here are some key features of "LeechCraft":
· Web browse that support all major standard
· Multi-protocol IM client
· Feed reader
· Media player
· Download files using the integrated BitTorrent client
· Plugin support
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Core: allow to set UI language regardless the system locale;
· Core: directory watcher;
· Core: tab name in the title;
· XmlSettingsDialog's definitions could be loaded from external paths now;
· BitTorrent: a new option to control how precisely (and how slowly) we calculate files' progresses;
· BitTorrent: handle some error conditions and notify user about them;
· DBusManager: an option to use the KDE4 Visual Notifications system;
· Poshuku FileScheme: implemented this plugin to support the file:// scheme.
· Core: fixed behavior of tag input fields when entering tags by the tag selector;
· CSTP: don't update interface so often;
· HistoryHolder plugin now shows tags instead of their ids;
· HistoryHolder doesn't record an entry everytime user clicks on it anymore;
· Poshuku: fixed a leak;
· Poshuku: some fixes for the URL parser.