Kiwi 3.2.0 Build 1529
A nice, customizable Twitter client.
Kiwi enables you to keep up to date with Twitter without the need for launching a whole web browser. Kiwi is designed to seem simple and straightforward for new Twitter users, but also supports multiple accounts, account combinations, rules, and themes for power users.
To use Kiwi you'll need a Twitter account. If you don't already have one, then now is the perfect time to get one. Twitter is free and signing up takes only a a minute or two.
Just use your browser and visit http://Twitter.com and click the "Sign Up Now" button. Before moving forward in this manual, it's probably wise to do a quick test that your Twitter account is working normally by signing in to Twitter using their web site. Once your have your own Twitter account, you're ready to use Kiwi.
- Customizable - Kiwi likes to spend a lot of time on your desktop, so we made sure he would fit in. Choose a theme or build your own — it's easy.
- Flexible - Kiwi can show one minimalist timeline for the social media Zen master, or display lots of accounts for the social networking butterfly.
- Powerful - Kiwi can manage your tweets with rules and regular expressions, plus he can combine Twitter accounts to create personalized timelines.
- Themes - Kiwi is themeable: it comes with nine themes and you can download more. Themes aren't just skin deep either; they can change not just the look of Kiwi, but also what information is shown and how Kiwi behaves.
- Rules - Define rules to hide content that you'd like to skip and highlight the content you don't want to miss. Use simple searching and powerful regular expressions to see exactly the content you want.
- Accounts - Kiwi works great with one account and smoothly navigates through many. Kiwi comes with a mini account window that lets you keep tabs on everything all at once.
- Saved Searches - Twitter isn't just about your friends anymore. With saved searches you can find out the latest news about the trending topics that are important to you.
- Account Groups - Get organized, create mashups, and construct your own groups of users. Kiwi can merge many accounts into one timeline, or keep them separate, you decide.
- Theme API - Want to create your own theme? It's easy. Themes are built using simple HTML and CSS that's easy to read. And since Kiwi uses WebKit, you can use all of the latest technologies like CSS 3 and transition animations.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Choose fonts.
- Disable unused timelines.
- Improved handling of embedded links
- Improved timeline marker support