Free, easy-to-use junk mail filter for your Mac
What's worse? Spam-filtering programs often make it possible to do so much that the average user becomes overwhelmed with the process of setting up special boolean rules and filters.
JunkIt is a free and easy to use alternative for the average Mac user who wants an easy-to-use method for preventing unwanted emails from piling up in their inbox.
JunkIt only works with unread messages in your Mail.app Inbox. At regular intervals it checks for these messages and then processes them according to the rules you have set up in the JunkIt folder.
NOTE: JunkIt tends to work best with the default Junk Mail filter in Mail.app turned off. To turn off the default Junk Mail filtering in Mail.app, simply go to the file menu Mail > Preferences… > Junk Mail and uncheck the box that says "Enable junk mail filtering."
- Automatically delete emails with obscene or adult content.
- Growl integration so you can see how each one of your emails is being processed.
- Turn tracking on to keep score of who is spamming you the most.
- Reverse highlighting to help you focus on your most important emails.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in version 0.3 Beta
- Message highlighting more accurate for emails users respond to.