JumpBox for LAMP Deployment 1.8.1
Simplifies your server software deployments with pre-built, pre-configured virtual applications that deploy in minutes.
It's also a great platform to develop on and gives you an easy to use Ubuntu Linux environment that will run on Windows, Mac OS X and any other version of Linux.
This JumpBox also has an interesting capability that if you install an application into it and then use our backup system to create a backup, you end up with a simple archive of the app that can be installed into another copy of the JumpBox by doing a simple restore. Although this might seem simple, it opens up some interesting uses that we are planning to explore on the JumpBox Blog in the coming weeks.
JumpBox simplifies your server software deployments with pre-built, pre-configured virtual applications that deploy in minutes.
A JumpBox packages an application's software, dependencies, and application data into a single virtual application that deploys locally, or hosted to major computing, virtualization, and cloud computing platforms. Swiftly deploy on Windows, Mac, and Linux systems to virtualization platforms like VMware, Xen, Parallels, Virtual Iron, Microsoft Virtualization, and Amazon EC2.
Save up to 70% of the time, expense, and frustration of deploying server software with a JumpBox, over 20,000 are in use worldwide.
- An intuitive user interface to quickly guide users through deployment.
- A web-based control panel for simplified management of system functions.
- A backup system that enables data security and portability.
JumpBox for LAMP Deployment
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- The version of phpMyAdmin has been updated to 3.5.8. This is a general bug fix update. See the full release notes for detail: http://sourceforge.net/projects/phpmyadmin/files/phpMyAdmin/3.5.8/phpMyAdmin-3.5.8-notes.html/view
- It should be possible to restore from backups created by any prior version of this JumpBox.