Dropshare [DISCOUNT] 3.9
Add it to your Download Basket!
Add it to your Watch List!
What's new in Dropshare [DISCOUNT] 3.9:
- Introducing Dropshare Safe: You're now able to create access-restricted URLs for your Dropshare uploads (lifetime and/or password-restriction). Upload a file with Dropshare, and then choose "Create access-restricted URL" from the right-click menu or History.
- Introducing HQ video recording: Dropshare is now able to record screen recordings in a higher quality than before.
- Introducing Shift+Enter to upload notes: You can now create and upload notes without even touch your mouse or trackpad.
malware send us
- LICENSE TYPE:
- FILE SIZE:
- 4.1 MB
- OUR RATING:
- DEVELOPED BY:
- Timo Josten
- USER RATING:
- Home \ Internet Utilities
· Ultimate Security Bundle - Get the Very Best in Online Security w/ 4 Must-Have Apps & 2 In-Depth Courses (contains SplashID Pro: 3-Yr Subscription, Bitdefender Antivirus for Mac: 1-Yr Subscription, Little Snitch 3, Dropshare, Certified White Hat Hacker Course: Advanced Level 1 and Certified White Hat Hacker Course: Level 2)
Dropshare is a lightweight, clean and streamlined Mac OS X application that makes it easy for you to quickly and easily share screenshots, files and entire folders using your own server.
Helps you to safely and rapidly upload and share files with your friends, family or co-workersIt is worth mentioning that in order to successfully use Dropshare, you need to have either a server of your choice and a working SSH user account or an account for Amazon AWS if you want to use the Simple Storage Service (S3).
Dropshare works with SCP over SSH for which you need to provide an account and password or a SSH key pair for public key authentication.
In addition, you need to have a webserver installed on your server that will server the uploaded items from your target folder.
Check the upload history and keep track of the shared itemsThe unobtrusive and intuitive menulet is designed to run in the background and you can access some of its tools and features via a user-definable hotkey or from its status bar menu. The status bar menu helps you view recently uploaded items, check your upload history and access the Preferences window.
Dropshare can be configured to automatically start at login and you have the option to enable or disable the notifications displayed via OS X’s Notification Center. The Connection tab under the Preferences window helps you setup your SCP over SSH or Amazon S3 upload and enables you to test your connection before using the app.
Randomize file names, shorten your share URLs and personalize the landing page with easeWhat is more, Dropshare is capable to randomize filenames or keep the original filename and shorten the share URL using the desired URL shortener. On top of that, Dropshare can be configured to automatically upload screenshots from any given location and, when the upload is successful, delete the local screenshot file.
Furthermore, Dropshare allows you to use landing pages for your shared files and enables you to use a custom design that you can grab from the web or create on your own.
Dropshare [DISCOUNT] was reviewed by George Popescu, last updated on February 12th, 2015
Runs on: Mac OS X 10.9 or later (Intel only)