Jaro Mail 2.0
A tool to manage e-mail communication in a private and efficient way
In addition, Jaro Mail was designed to encourage you to store your emails locally, rather that storing them on on-line services.
Furthermore, Jaro Mail is cross-platform and it works on Mac OS X and Linux.
- Minimalistic interface
- Stores e-mails locally
- Advanced maildir management
- Check SSL certificates over
- Strong encryption messaging
- Integrates whitelisting and blacklisting
- Automatically generate filter rules
- Import / export VCard contacts
- Encrypt password storage
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- This release includes a major rewrite of the filter engine now using our own system based on ZSh map arrays in place of Procmail, improving speed and reliability. Also the sending mechanism has been rewritten to use maildirs and allow the review of the outbox queue. New features are the Group configuration to maintain lists of recipients and the Mixmaster3 support to easily send anonymous emails. Custom builds of Mutt and Mairix have been dropped in favor of system-wide builds. The account configuration has been simplified and the documentation has been updated accordingly. Included are also several bug fixes and an overall cleanup of the code.