Janetter Pro for Twitter is an easy to use OS X Twitter clients that helps you write tweets and access the latest news.
Janetter Pro for Twitter comes with an intuitive interface that provides the necessary tools to post, receive and find tweets.
NOTE: To buy Janetter Pro for Twitter via the App Store, an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "Janetter Pro for Twitter":
· Numerous app themes
· Realtime update
· Support for multiple accounts
· Multiple time-line viewer
· Easy to follow conversations
· Event notifications
· Support for Growl notifications
· Display thumbnails for the tweets with photos
· Customizable interface
· Mute users, words and apps feature
· Support for shortened URLs
· Autocomplete("@" or "#")
· Unread Management
· Keyboard shortcuts
· 64-bit processor
· The demo version is limited to 3 Twitter accounts.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· added thumbnail to display "Vine", "pixiv", "EyeEm", "PIAPRO" and "TINAMI".
· improved performance.
· fixed some reported bugs.
Updated for Twitter API 1.1:
· Removed RT tab in the profile window. It is not part of API 1.1.
· Removed display Remaining API feature.
added option to view direct messages as conversations:
· you can set by [Settings]-[Basic]-[Timeline]-[View direct messages as conversations].
supported for drag and drop sort of accounts:
· you can set by [Settings]-[Accounts].