An easy to use SFTP/FTP automation tool for your Mac
SFTP is a secure file transfer protocol designed for small businesses as well as large companies.
Furthermore, JaSFtp helps you create advanced SFTP tasks, that can be scheduled or run right away.
- User friendly interface
- Automate SFTP to and from an internet or intranet server
- Task scheduler
- Email notification features
- FTP directory monitor
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Command Task - Updated to support format for commandline. Java 1.6.45 and later do not support commandline arguments with embedded quotes normally used to enclose file paths containing spaces.
- Unix Service menuitem added in Engine menu. Creates automizeservice or jasftpservice etc... for use in /etc/init.d or /etc/rc.d/init.d
- SFTP-J browser - Clicking on the connect button did not bring up profiles window.
- ArrayLoop and CSVLoop Bugifx: loop by row added quotes and newline to end of row string.