JIRA Client is a desktop client for the JIRA issue tracker. JIRA Client provides an interactive interface designed to improve your productivity.
JIRA Client can be used in offline mode, allowing you to perform tasks even if you have a slow internet connection.
JIRA Client comes with several useful tools like the time tracking widget, smart search capabilities and an image editor.
Here are some key features of "JIRA Client":
· Allows you to work in Offline Mode
· Synchronizes the offline changes automatically
· Includes useful mart search capabilities
· Allows you to capture your screen, track the time spent on a projects and mush more
· Atlassian JIRA, version 3.3 or newer (any edition)
· System Memory: 256MB required, 512MB recommended;
· Hard Drive Space: 150MB required, 300MB recommended;
· Screen Resolution: 1024x768 or better;
· Displays: multiple displays are supported, but JIRA Client should be restarted when a display is connected or disconnected;
· Network connection: Atlassian JIRA produces a lot of traffic when answering JIRA Client requests, so performance over slow network connection may be degraded. (Hint: turn on "Use Gzip Compression" setting in JIRA configuration to reduce traffic.
· Java: In case you downloaded a distribution without Java bundled in, you will need Java 1.5 or later.
· 30 days trial period.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Make JIRA Client reuse HTTP sessions to save bandwidth and lessen load on JIRA
· Fixed: Cannot download queries that contain conditions with negation
· Fixed: Problems moving issue when security level field is required
· Fixed: Getting licensing error on client, unable to run queries
· Fixed: Can not set license file location with "jiraclient.license" command-line option
· Fixed: Login problems when username contains uppercase letters