JIRA Client boosts your productivity with an interactive interface, enables greater mobility with its offline mode, and has many useful features such as smart search, time tracking widget, screenshot editor, and others.
JIRA Client Lite is a free and fully-functional version of JIRA Client. JIRA Client Lite may be used in an open-source project, or with a JIRA server running on a $10 starter license from Atlassian that you can find HERE.
Here are some key features of "JIRA Client Lite":
· Rich User Interface - Get instant access to issues from an interactive tree view interface - no need to browse through a bunch of web pages and wait for them to load.
· Offline Mode - Work with issues even when you are offline, outside of your corporate network or have a slow VPN connection. Changes made offline are automatically synchronized to JIRA when back online.
· Smart Search - Browse through issues with hierarchical drill-down and create filters with advanced queries.
· Screen Capture - Capture, edit and attach screenshots to issues.
· Time Tracking - Track time spent on tasks and issues with simple start-stop buttons, publish timesheets to JIRA as work logs.
· Integration with IDE - Access issues from within IntelliJ IDEA and Microsoft Visual Studio 2008.
· Multi-Platform - JIRA Client is able to support several system configurations: Mac OS X, Windows XP/Vista/7 and Linux.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Login problems with JIRA OnDemand ("the server did not set session id")
· Better support for custom fields of type unknown to JIRA Client
· Cannot upload custom fields of type "date"
· Cannot update date-time custom field on JIRA earlier than 4.4: "wrong date format" with duplicate "h:mm a"