Integrated Gmail allows you to hide the Gmail Inbox and to display in its place the Google Calendar, Google Notebook, Google Reader or some other Google Groups, Maps, Picasa, Sites or Custom URLs.
If your are an Inbox minimalist, enable minimalist mode to clean up the inbox even more.
Integrated Gmail is cross-platform and it works on Mac OS X, Windows and Linux.
Here are some key features of "Integrated Gmail":
· Integrates your favorite Google Apps into Gmail…
· Calendar, Reader, Notebook, Groups, Maps, Picasa, Sites, News, Portfolio, Tasks and Wave!
· Support for Custom URLs (w/navigation buttons in frame)
· Google Gadgets (like Remember the Milk)
· Favicons in Titles (w/ unread counts thanks to Peter Wooley)
· Unread Counts in Titles
· Support for Splitting Multiple Inboxes
· Collapsible Header and Sidebars for Gmail and Google Calendar
· Drag and Drop Central Elements and Sidebars
· Hotkeys to Show/Hide Sidebars and Expand/Collapse Central Elements
· —> Hit ` to enter Macro Mode for 1 sec then press 1-9 or an Arrow Key
· Import and Export of User Settings
· Per User Settings
· Auto-Resizing of Custom and Gadget Elements
· Finer Control for Header Removal of Google Sites
· Firefox 8.0 and later
· Gmail account
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fixes layout issue with Preview themes for Gmail.