InstantGallery 2.0 Build 431 Alpha
Turn a folder full of images into web gallery
It's a tool for quickly turning a folder full of images into web gallery. It allows you to easily choose thumbnail and image sizes, watermarking, themes, thumbnail cropping and more, all while your images are processed in the background.
You can also add Photocasts to your galleries so people can subscribe to them in iPhoto '06 or their preferred RSS reader.
InstantGallery builds webpages on the fly based on the settings and images you've selected. It produces nicely indented, valid XHTML 1.0 Transitional webpages and a simple CSS stylesheet to apply the chosen theme.
You're free to make alterations to the stylesheet or HTML to further tailor the gallery to your needs.
- Choose from a number of high quality built-in CSS themes or download our theme design guide and make your own.
- Apply cool effects to the thumbnail versions of your images, including drop shadows and reflections.
- Add instant searching to your gallery with no need for server side scripting.
- Control the layout of your gallery by choosing the number of rows and columns, add extra HTML to the header and footer and more.
- Protect your images by adding watermarks. Choose fonts, opacity, drop shadows and more.
- Create galleries ready for all the major web browsers and enjoy the live preview so you know exactly what you're getting.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in version 1.8
- Updated icons and user interface for Leopard.
- Several important bug fixes