Instamac is an application that enables its users to access all their favorite Instagram features using a native client.
Instamac comes with multitouch support, image scrolling and a beautiful grid view, among other features.
Instamac also includes the ability to create a slideshow using any picture available at your disposal.
NOTE: To buy Instamac via the App Store an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "Instamac":
· Image scrolling and visualization
· Image enlarging
· Multi-touch support
· Save tag search
· Find popular images
· Create slideshows
· Multiple themes are available
· Integrates with Mountain Lion's notification system
· Quick refresh
· 64 Bit Processor
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Completely refined user interface
· Retina Screen support for the new MacBook Pro
· Slideshow functionality is much improved.
· Improved settings view
· Now save an image to your computer by pressing the "command" and "S" buttons on your keyboard.
· Instamac now automatically enables alerts in Notification Center, as well as auto-refresh. If you wish to modify these settings, or add a sound that plays when you receive a new image, you'll find these options in the settings view.