InfoClick is an application that allows you to search the Apple Mail for certain e-mails.
You can navigate through mails using contacts, words and even information. InfoClick guides you step by step and helps you find the mails you need.
InfoClick comes with a note editor that allows you to collect as well as organize files, web pages and mails.
- New Features:
- Allows searching by Apple Mail accounts, mailboxes, and folders.
- Negated searches allow finding items that do not contain a particular selector (eg: word, contact, etc).
- You can negate a search term by typing an exclamation mark before you type the term (eg: "!pluto" searches for all emails that do not contain the word "pluto"). When the completion list is shown, you can insert a negated completion bubble by holding down the Option/Alt key as you select a completion. You can also negate an already inserted bubble via its contextual menu.
- Can search for emails in trash folders using a "Trashed Emails" selector.
- Added "Email" menu to the main menu bar with some convenient commands like Reply and Forward.
- Highlighted Changes:
- Added: results listing shows Apple Mail account and enclosing mailbox.
- Added: user can change which table columns are shown in the results list.
- Opt: responds quicker when typing text into search fields, as completions...