Secure open source mail solution for all your personal and business needs
The power of IndiMail lies in the ability to distribute the users across multiple hosts in a non-proprietary, simple way. You can have multiple hosts hosting a domain placed anywhere and tied up by IndiMail.
This allows you to migrate seamlessly from a proprietary solution like MS Exchange or Lotus Notes to IndiMail. All you have to do is to install the proxy IMAP/POP3 and point the MX record to IndiMail.
- Simple: IndiMail is vastly smaller than any other Internet mail systems and hence we have better control on its behaviour.Mailing list management is one of IndiMail's strengths.
- IndiMail lets each user handle his own mailing lists. The delivery instructions for user-whatever go into ~user/.qmail-whatever.
- IndiMail makes it really easy to set up mailing list owners. If the user touches ~user/.qmail-whatever-owner, all bounces will come back to him.
- IndiMail supports VERPs, which permit completely reliable automated bounce handling for mailing lists of any size.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- fix for debian tmake indimail run at runlevel 2
- fixed -q option in qmail-rm
- qaes - qmail encryption utility which uses AES
- set delayed inserts for lastauth, relay tables if DELAYED_INSERT environment variable is set