A Thunderbird/SeaMonkey add-on that allows you to export and import messages with more flexibility
ImportExportTools provides the following extra options:
Tools Menu --> ImportExportTools or
Context menu on folders panel --> Import/Export
· export of folder in a single file (mbox format), with also the subfolders if you want;
· export of all messages in single files (eml format);
· export of all messages in single files (html or plain text format), with an index;
· export of all messages in one single plain text file;
· export of index of the messages in a folder (HTML or CSV format); - mbox files import;
· eml files import;
· import of all the eml files existing in a directory;
· export of all files of all mail files of the profile (just from the "Tools" menu);
· search with various criteria and export messages;
File menu --> Save selected messages
Context menu of thread panel --> Save selected messages
· saving multiple messages in eml/html/plain text format with just a click;
Message menu --> Copy to clipboard
Context menu of thread panel --> Copy to clipboard
· copy the message or all headers to clipboard.
Context menu on an EML attachment
· import file in the folder
ImportExportTools is cross-platform and it works on Mac OS X, Windows and Linux.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- fixed some minors bug;
- new separator between the messages, when you save them in a single text file (you can change the separator with the preference extensions.importexporttools.export.mail_separator);
- possibility to save the messages in Postscript format instead of PDF (to enable it, set the preference extensions.importexporttools.printPDF.fileFormat to the value 1);
- it's again possible to import the mbox file with a non stardad format (for example with the Eudora format), without guarantee of compatibility.