Pocket is an application that helps you store information that you find on the Internet and want to visualize at a later time.
Pocket can be used to sync data with your phone, tablet and computer, so you can easily access at any time.
NOTE: To download Pocket via the App Store, an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "Pocket":
· Pocket all interesting data
· Can be accessed from everywhere
· An easy to view layout
· 64-bit processor
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
Introducing send to friend:
· Send to Friend is a new, simple way to share content with the people who matter to you most. With just a couple of taps you can share content from Pocket with friends and family, along with a comment and a highlighted quote. They’ll receive an email with the link, and if they have Pocket, they’ll also be notified right inside the app.
Receive shared content in pocket:
· Once a friend sends content to your Pocket with Send to Friend, it will appear in an inbox, where you can see their comments along with any highlighted quotes they chose to share with you.
New share menu with more actions:
· Pocket’s redesigned Share Menu adds Send to Friend, as well as actions for the selected item: Copy Link and Open in Browser.
Bug fixes & performance improvements:
· This update also includes a number of bug fixes and performance updates.