ISL Light is a unique, easy to use, user friendly remote desktop support software. View your client's desktop and control any computer. Support your clients remotely.
ISL Light Desk doesn't need to be installed. Just download and run it to assist your clients.
Since ISL Light software initiates the outgoing connection, the technology works with your existing firewall configuration.
Here are some key features of "ISL Light Desk":
· ISL Light executable automatically launches, installs, and configures itself. No restart is required.
· Since the ISL Light software initiates the outgoing connection, the technology works with your existing firewall and does not require special configuration.
Encryption and Maximum Security:
· Industry-standard (SSL) security technologies are used to protect data transfer. Connections are secured by symmetrical AES 256 Bit end-to-end encryption. Applications are digitally signed by Verisign Certificate.
Customizable User Interface:
· Default language is automatically adjusted according to the user's regional settings and can be switched to multiple languages. Company logo is also customizable.
· Cloud-based communication technology assures global client support with nearly 100% service up-time, fault tolerance, and automatic session re-connection.
· Text Chat between an operator and a client is possible before and during an online meeting.
View / Show Desktop:
· View your client's desktop or invite the client to temporarily view your desktop. Switch within the same session.
Share Keyboard and Mouse:
· View your client's desktop securely and gain control of the keyboard and mouse, or give control to the client.
Application / Region Sharing:
· Desktop sharing can be limited to a single application or a manually selected region of the desktop.
· Quickly transfer files and folders between the operator and the client in both directions.
Reboot & Reconnect:
· Regain connection after rebooting the remote computer, switching user, or logging off. Continue supporting within the same session.
· The operator can use the client's desktop as a whiteboard: draw a pointer, use a red marker to circle or underline something.
Audio & Video:
· Secure VoIP and live video communication between the operator and the client are available during a session.
· Customizable questionnaires after each support session make it easy to gather feedback information from clients and operators.
· Assign an administrator to manage ISL Light services in your company: add operators to admin account, give them individual rights, monitor their activities, etc.
· Reports provide your company with in-depth information on ISL Light sessions for the operators as a team or as individuals: Log session, chat, and end-of session survey.
· Share a printer and print a local document on a remote client's printer or print a remote document on a local printer. Provide your client with a hard copy of a document even if he doesn't have the matching application.
· Record your session for later use. Play it with ISL Recording Player or export the file into the AVI format. Use session recording to satisfy high security standards or for training purposes.
· 15 days trial