Scan2Login is a Firefox and Google Chrome add-on that allows you to automatically log in to a website simply by scanning a generate QR code with your phone.
No more memorizing complicated user names and passwords. With the Scan2Login extension, use your smart phone as a login badge to identify yourself to the websites on your browser.
How it works:
· Scan2Login smart phone application is an innovative passwords manager tool, which securely stores your login information (using AES 128bit) on your personal phone.
· With the Scan2Login extension on your computer, the application will automatically fill your login information.
How to use:
· On your computer, browse to the login page and click on the Scan2Login extension icon.
· Scan the extension barcode using the Scan2Login application on your smart phone.
· The application will automatically fill your login information.
Scan2Login is cross-platform and it works on Mac OS X, Windows and Linux.
NOTE: To install the Scan2Login extension for Chrome, drag and drop the downloaded .crx file onto the Chrome Extensions window.
· Firefox 14.0 and later or
· Google Chrome
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Update the addon theme.