Hibari is a powerful Mac Twitter app that blocks annoyances and reveals gems.
NOTE: To buy Hibari via the App Store an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "Hibari":
· Block Keywords: Hibari blocks tweets you don't want to see based on keywords you choose. You can also block all retweets.
· Mute Users: No more stressing about whether to follow someone—in Hibari, you can temporarily mute any user if their tweets go overboard, saving you from having to unfollow.
· Inline Saved Search: Hibari interleaves your favorite search results into your home timeline so you never miss a thing. Your less important searches stay tucked away in the search timeline.
· Inline Images: Image links from Twitpic, YFrog, and other services are displayed as thumbnails in your timeline, saving you from visiting the webpage just to see what the image is about.
· Tweet Lookup: Trying to remember what somebody tweeted? Use the search field in the toolbar to look up tweets and users in your timeline.
· Inline Conversations: Explore threads of replies without ever leaving your timeline.
· Hide This Tweet: Easily remove tweets with offensive text or images from your timeline
· Automatic retry of failwhaled Twitter fetches
· Hibari also allows you to receive optional Growl notifications
· Inline display of mentions and direct messages as well as separate timelines
· Native retweeting, marking as favorite, and deleting tweets
· Reply All functionality
· Customizable global shortcut to show/hide Hibari
· OAuth compliant
· A minimalistic design that shows you only what you need and is completely ad-free
· Super active development—lots more on the way!
· Twitter account
· 14 days trial period.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Now linking the small retweet avatars to the corresponding profile
· Fixed bug that caused tweet deletion to stop working
· Fixed Instagram thumbnails
· Fixed hashtag links
· Fixed a rare bug where the timeline would stop updating